1. Ran Yu, Dong Liu*, Bin Lou, Wei Zhu, Shuhai Guo, Xin Gong, Zhichen Zhang, Jiashun Ye, Chao Zhu. The effect of solvent extraction on petroleum pitch compositions and their pyrolysis behaviors. Fuel 2019; 247: 97-107.（IF 5.128）
2. Yadong Zhang, Dong Liu*, Zhuowu Men, Ke Huang, Yijun Lv, Ming Li*, Bin Lou. Hydroisomerization of n-dodecane over bi-porous Pt-containing bifunctional catalysts: Effects of alkene intermediates’journey distances within the zeolite micropores. Fuel 2019; 236: 428-436. （IF 5.128）
3. Nan Shi, Dong Liu*, Falu Dang, Qingtai Chen, Min Li, Fushan Wen. Bifunctional and recyclable Dawson-type polyoxometalates catalyze oxidative degradation of lignocellulose to selectively produce phthalates. Bioresource Technology 2019; 273: 677-681. （IF 6.669）
4. Nan Shi, Dong Liu*, Qiang Huang, Zhongshan Guo, Ruixue Jiang, Feng Wang, Qingtai Chen, Min Li, Guobo Shen, Fushan Wen. Product-oriented decomposition of lignocellulose catalyzed by novel polyoxometalates-ionic liquid mixture. Bioresource Technology 2019; 283: 174-183. （IF 6.669）
5. Ming Li, Dong Liu*, Bin Lou, Qinyin Li*, Ran Yu. Effects of inductive condensation on mesophase development during aromatic-rich oil carbonization. Energy & Fuels 2019; 33: 7200-7205. （IF 3.742）
6. Chengwu Dong, Changlong Yin*, Tongtong Wu, Zhuyan Wu, Dong Liu, Chenguang Liu. Study on the modification of unsupported hydrodesulfurization catalysts by the ZSM-5 zeolite nanoclusters. Applied Catalysis A, General 2019; 582: 117113-117121.
7. Chengwu Dong, Changlong Yin*, Tongtong Wu, Zhuyan Wu, Dong Liu, Chenguang Liu. Acid modification of the unsupported NiMo catalysts by Y-Zeolite nanoclusters. Crystals 2019; 9: 344-361.
8. Ming Li*, Yadong Zhang, Hao Wang, Shitao Yu*, Dong Liu, Yang Wang. Influence of zeolite crystal size on selective conversion of n-alkane: Controlling intermediates' diffusion distances inside the micropores. Fuel 2019; 254: 115709-115717.
9. Changlong Yin*, Chengwu Dong, Yan Kong, Kunpeng Li, Haonan Zhang, Dong Liu, Chenguang Liu. Effects of aging treatment on the hydrotreating performance of the unsupported catalyst. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2019; 58: 2683-2688.
10. Chengwu Dong, Changlong Yin*, Tongtong Wu, Dong Liu, Chenguang Liu. Effect of beta-zeolite nanoclusters on the acidity and hydrodesulfurization activity of an unsupported Ni-Mo catalyst. Catalysis Communications 2019; 119: 164-169.
11. Dong Liu*, Bin Lou, Guangkai Chang, Yadong Zhang, Ran Yu,Zhiheng Li, Chongchong Wu, Min Li, Qingtai Chen. Study on effect of cross-linked structures induced by oxidation treatment of aromatic Hydrocarbon Oil on Subsequent Carbonized Behaviors. Fuel, 213 (2018) 495-506.（IF 4.61）
12. Zhiheng Li, Dong Liu*, Zhuowu Men,Linhua Song, Yijun Lv, PingPing Wu Bin Lou, Yadong Zhang, Nan Shi and Qingtai Chen. Insight into effective denitrification and desulfurization of fuel oil with deep eutectic solvents: an innovativeevaluation criterion to filtrate extractants using compatibility index. Green Chemistry, 2018, 20，3112-3120.（IF 9.13）
13. Qingtai Chen, Dong Liu*, Chongchong Wu, Kaisheng Yao, Zhiheng Li, Nan Shi, Fushan Wen, Ian D. Gates. Co-immobilization of cellulase and lysozyme on amino-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles: An activity-tunable biocatalyst for extraction of lipids from microalgae. Bioresource Technology, 263, (2018) 317-324.（IF 6.01）
14. Yadong Zhang, Dong Liu*, Bin Lou, Ran Yu, Zhuowu Menc, Ming Li, Zhiheng Li. Hydroisomerization of n-decane over micro/mesoporous Pt-containing bifunctional catalysts: Effects of the MCM-41 incorporation with Y zeolite. Fuel, 226 (2018) 204-212. （IF 4.61）
15. Ming Li, Dong Liu*, Zhuowu Men, Bin Lou, Shitao Yu, Junwei Ding*, Wenlong Cui. Effects of different extracted components from petroleum pitch on mesophase development. Fuel, 226 (2018) 617-626. （IF 4.61）
16. Xianni Song, Dong Liu*, Bin Lou, Zhiheng Li, Aijun Guo, Dongming Zhang, Luhai Wang. Removal of catalyst particles from fluid catalytic cracking slurry oil by the simultaneous addition of a flocculants and a weighting agent. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 132 (2018) 686-696.
17. Yadong Zhang, Ming Li, Dong Liu*, Xulian Hou, Jinglun Zou, Xiaotong Ma, Fanyi Shang & Zhaowen Wang. Aluminum and iron leaching from power plant coal fly ash for preparation of polymeric aluminum ferric chloride. Environmental Technology, 2018, 1-9.
18. Ming Li, Dong Liu,* Bin Lou, Yadong Zhang, Shitao Yu* and Jnuwei Ding*. Hydroalkylation modification of naphthene-based aromatic-rich fraction and its influences on mesophase development. RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 3750-3759
19. Ming Li, Yadong Zhang, Shitao Yu*, Junwei Ding, Bing Bian and Dong Liu. Effects of In-Process Hydrogenation on Mesophase Development during the Thermal Condensation of Petroleum Aromatic-Rich Fraction. Energy and Fuels, 2018, 32，5659-5663.
20. Hui Du, Dong Liu,*, Xiaodong Zhang, Zhaojun Chen, Haibo Xia, Fuwei Lu, Yadong Zhang, Kai Xia and Rui Jia. Effects of Surface Modification on the Catalytic Performances of Nickel Sulfide Nanocatalysts for Residue Hydrocracking: A Monte Carlo Simulation and Experimental Study. Chemcatchem, 2017, 9, 1-9
21. Zhiheng Li, Pingping Wu, Xulian Hou, Dong Liu*, Jianing Wang, Bin Lou, Xue Kong. Probing the essence of strong interaction in oily sludge with thermodynamic analysis. Separation and purification Technology, 187 (2017) 84-90
22. Bin Lou, Dong Liu*, Yajing Duan, Xulian Hou, Yadong Zhang 1, Zhiheng Li, Zhaowen Wang, Ming Li. Structural modification of petroleum pitch induced by oxidation treatment and its relevance to carbonized behaviors. Energy and Fuels, 2017, 31，9052-9066.
23. Qingtai Chen,Dong Liu*, Chongchong Wu,Airong Xu, Wei Xia, Zhaowen Wang, Fushan Wene, Daoyong Yu. Influence of a facile pretreatment process on lipid extraction from Nannochloropsis sp. through an enzymatic hydrolysis reaction. RSC Advances, 2017,7, 53270-53277
24. Linhua Song, Zhiheng Li, Daoxiang Zhang, Dong Liu*, Pingping Wu, Qingyin Li. Investigations on co-refining of biomass with vacuum gas oil in the presence of hydro-donor. Energy Conversion and Management 148 (2017) 1225-1232.
25. Liu Dong, Lou Bin, Qu Fengjiao, Yu Ran, Yang Yuanxi, Wu Chongchong. Study on the preparation of mesophase pitch from modified naphthenic vacuum residue by direct thermal treatment[J]. Energy & Fuels, 2016, 30(6): 4609-4618.
26. Liu Dong, Li Ming, Qu Fengjiao, Yu Ran, Lou Bin, Wu Chongchong, Niu Jianping, Chang Guangkai. Investigation on Preparation of Mesophase Pitch by the Cocarbonization of Naphthenic Pitch and Polystyrene[J]. Energy & Fuels, 2016, 30(3): 2066-2075.
27. Lou Bin, Liu Dong*, Li Ming, Hou Xulian, Ma Wenqian, Lv Renqing. Modified effects of additives to petroleum pitch on the mesophase development of the carbonized solid products[J]. Energy & Fuels, 2016, 30(2): 796-804.
28. Li Min, Liu Dong*, Cong Xing-Shun, Wu Jun-Hui, Wu Chong-Chong, Wei Xia. Identification of Lignin-Derived p-Bis(2,6-dimethoxyphenol)yl Compounds in Bio-oil with Mass Spectrometry[J]. Energy& Fuels, 2016, 30(12):10950-10953.
29. Li Qingyin, Liu Dong*, Song Linhua, Wu Pingping, Yan Zifeng, Li Min. Investigation of solvent effect on the hydro-liquefaction of sawdust: An innovative reference approach using tetralin as chemical probe[J]. Fuel, 2016, 164:94-98.
30. Li Qingyin, Liu Dong*, Hou Xulian, Wu Pingping, Song Linhua, Yan Zifeng.Hydro-liquefaction of microcrystalline cellulose, xylan and industrial lignin in different supercritical solvents[J]. Bioresource Technology, 2016, 219:281-288.
31. Li Qingyin, Liu Dong*, Wu Pingping, Song Linhua, Wu Chongchong, Liu Jing, Shang Xiaomin, Yan Zifeng, Subhan Fazle. An in-depth insight into chemical composition of bio-oil from hydro-liquefaction of lignocellulosic biomass in supercritical ethanol with dispersed Ni-based catalyst.[J]. Energy & Fuels, 2016, 30:5269-5276
32. Li Ming, Liu Dong*, Lou Bin, Hou Xulian, Chen Peng. Relationship between Structural Modification of Aromatic-rich Fraction from Heavy Oil and the Development of Mesophase Microstructure in Thermal Polymerization Process[J]. Energy & Fuels, 2016, 30(10):8177-8184.
33. Li Min, Liu Dong*, Wu Pingping, Cong Xing-Shun, Song Lin-Hua, Chen Qing-Tai, Liu Jing, Wu Hao, Yan Zi-Feng. Efficient hydroliquefaction of sawdust over a novel silica-supported monoclinic molybdenum dioxide catalyst[J]. Energy& Fuels, 2016, 30: 6495-6499.
34. Du Hui, Liu Dong*, Wu Hao, Xia Wei, Zhang Xiaodong, Chen Zhaojun, Liu Yongjiu, Liu Hualong. Surface Modification of Nickel Sulfide Nanoparticles: Towards Stable Ultra-Dispersed Nanocatalysts for Residue Hydrocracking[J]. ChemCatChem, 2016, 8(8):1543-1550.
35. Dong Liu, Qingyin Li, Azhen Zhao, Linhua Song, Pingping Wu, Zifeng Yan Hydro-liquefaction of sawdust and its three components in supercritical ethanol with [BMIM]Cl/NiCl2 catalyst. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2015, 279; 921-928.
36. Dong Liu, Ming Li, Raja L. AL Otaibi, Linhua Song, Wen Li, Qingyin Li, Hamid O. Almigrin and Zifeng Yan. Study on the desulfurization of high sulfur crude oil by electrochemical method. Energy&Fuels. 2015, 29: 6928-6934
37. Dong Liu, Hui Du, Jichang Zhang, Guohe Que. Reverse Microemulsion Synthesis and Characterization of Nano Nickel Sulfide Catalyst for Residue Slurry-Phase Hydrocracking. Energy & Fuels, 2015,29, 3353-3358.
38. Hui Du, Dong Liu*, Ming Li, Pingping Wu，Yuanxi Yang. Effects of Temperature and Initial Hydrogen Pressure on the Isomerization Reaction in Heavy Oil Slurry-Phase Hydrocracking. Energy & Fuels, 2015, 29 (2), 626–633.
39. Hui Du, Dong Liu*, Hua Liu, Peng Gao, Renqing Lv, Ming Li, Bin Lou, Yuanxi Yang. Role of Hydrogen Pressure in Slurry-Phase Hydrocracking of Venezuela Heavy Oil. Energy & Fuels, 2015, 29 (4), 2104–2110.
40. Ming Li, Dong Liu*, Renqing Lv, Jiashun Ye and Hui Du. Preparation of the Mesophase Pitch by Hydrocracking Tail Oil from a Naphthenic Vacuum Residue. Energy&Fuels. 2015, 29, 4193-4200.
41. Hui Du, Dong Liu*, Min Li, Raja L. AL Otaibi, Renqing Lv, Yadong Zhang. Solvothermal Synthesis of MoS2 Nanospheres in DMF-Water Mixed Solvents and Their Catalytic Activity in Hydrocracking of Diphenylmethane. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 79724-79728.
42. Raja L. AL Otaibi, Fusen He, Tian Yu, Mingming Hu, Ahmed Almigrin, Zhanquan Zhang, Linhua Song, Dong Liu*. Alkaline-lmpregnated activated carbon: synthesis and application in crude oil desulfurization. Energy&Fuels. 2015, 29: 7456-7464.
43. Hui Du, Yang Yu, Dong Liu*, Yuanxi Yang, Ming Li. Effect of Mo/Al2O3 Catalyst Component on Composition of Residue Hydrocracked Product. Advanced Materials Research, 2015, 1090, 193-198.
44. Hui Du, Ming Li, Dong Liu*, Yuyang Ren, Yajing Duan. Slurry-phase hydrocracking of heavy oil and model reactant: Effect of dispersed Mo catalyst. Applied Petrochemical Research, 2015, 5,89-98.